1. Group Booking / Hire of Facilities
A deposit is set at 50% of full fee.
Payment of the deposit and completion and return of the Booking Form and Hire Agreement confirms the requested booking. Please note that in some circumstances a bond may be required.
Full payment is required within 7 days of completion.
2. Individual, Family or Small Private Booking
The payment of one night’s accommodation is required as deposit.
Full payment is required prior to occupancy.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, or by direct deposit.
Cheques are to be made payable to Anglican Trust and mailed to:
PO Box 77
Paynesville Vic 3880
Direct Payments can be made to Anglican Trust:
Account Number 152047650
Please use group name or surname as reference or narration and advise the Administration Officer by email when payment has been made – email@example.com.
Rates are subject to change without notice, however once a reservation is made and confirmed the rate will not change.
5. Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation or alterations must be given in writing or email to The Abbey Administration Officer as early as possible before the accommodation date – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For group bookings and facilities hire:
- Cancellations with more than 28 days notice will receive a full refund less handling charge of 15% of full fee.
- Cancellations with 28 days or less notice and more than 7 will receive a full refund less 25% of full fee.
- Cancellations that are made with less than 7 days notice receive no refund.
For A’Beckett Units, retreats, workshops and other Abbey activities:
- Cancellations with more than 2 days notice will receive a full refund less handling charge of 15% of full fee.
- Cancellations that are made with less than 48 hours notice and more than 24hours notice receive full refund less 25% of full
- Cancellations that are made with less than 14 hours notice receive no refund.